Reply to a post below.

Profile picture Vicki Adams
Remember all of the Bomb Scares!
Back then, how many of us seriously thought that there could be a real bomb inside of our little RHS hamlet? And, come on, by Senior year it had become such a joke -- evacuating the building so many times. The world sure has changed in 20 years!
Hey, what was your favorite place to go when we were dismissed or when you "forgot" to return to class on those days? What fun stuff did you go and do?
Please share your stories . . .
Profile picture Suzanne Sullivan Re: Remember all of the Bomb Scares!
I remember long drives. I seem to remember Pennsylvania Dutch Country and the Delaware Water Gap. Speaking of which, Where is Chris Ellison?
Profile picture Re: Remember all of the Bomb Scares!

suzasull wrote:

"I remember long drives. I seem to remember Pennsylvania Dutch Country and the Delaware Water Gap. Speaking of which, Where is Chris Ellison?"
I remember by senoir year not taking them seriously at all. In fact many homework assignments were intentionally not done in anticipation of the daily scare. Usually this would result in bribing Dennis Kein for use of his car, especially the end of junior year. We'd take his car out to the scenic overlook on Rt. 80 to "overlook the scene". Once Andy Marshall was determined to drive to the farm which could be observed from the overlook. Not sure if we found the same farm but he did take Dennis's car through a cow pasture nearly hitting cows and flipping his Chevette as we did doughnuts. Then we'd stop for burgers at some place in Hunterdon county. Man those were fun times.
Profile picture Vicki Adams Re: Remember all of the Bomb Scares!

sgaida wrote:

"I remember by senoir year not taking them seriously at all. In fact many homework assignments were intentionally not done in anticipation of the daily scare. Usually this would result in bribing Dennis Kein for use of his car, especially the end of j"
I recall another trip to the scenic overlook on Rte 80 but that was NOT after a bomb scare -- more like after a Remo Canova Accounting Class. ;)
Yes, it was wonderful having a friend with wheels -- are you out there, Sue Keir? That Mustang sure did take us to some interesting places!
A shame about all of the scares, but good memories none the less.
Profile picture Suzanne Sullivan Re: Remember all of the Bomb Scares!

quitty5 wrote:

"I recall another trip to the scenic overlook on Rte 80 but that was NOT after a bomb scare -- more like after a Remo Canova Accounting Class. ;) Yes, it was wonderful having a friend with wheels -- are you out there, Sue Keir? That Mustang sure "
There was a lot of Uno playing as well. Do you think any parents knew the extent of our wandering? I'm sure they believed us all to be safely supervised for the day.